Many thanks to everyone who has written to say they enjoyed HITLESS WONDER, and thanks, too, for sharing your stories with me. I’ve heard from lots and lots of musicians and bands who have been there/done that in the dive bar trenches. Turns out there are a whole bunch of grinders like us out there. We’re not the grand champeens. We’re the also-rans, the tomato cans. We’re the honorable mentions, the others-receiving-votes. But as my friend Scott Pleasant likes to say, “Rock and roll ain’t about the Generals. It’s about the foot soldiers.” Amen, brother. Now, in 2013, let’s take that motherf-ing hill.
- I went back to Ohio. To play shows in Toledo tonight and Columbus tomorrow. 1 week ago
- @earwigtheband nah. Just book stuff. Next show is CMH Arts Fest. We will have an awesome practice tonight though. 1 month ago
- En route to Columbus for the Ohioana Book Festival. 1 month ago
- @rexkusler thanks, Rex. I appreciate the kind words. 3 months ago
- @joepeppercorn Back of police car and all its permutations (back of paddy wagon, back of SWAT team van) beats all. We solved it. Case closed 3 months ago
My Facebook Page