I’m thrilled to report that my current book project, Lines of Scrimmage: A Story of Football, Race, and Redemption (co-written with Scott Pleasant), is now under contract with the University Press of Mississippi. The publication date is set for the fall of 2015. This fall marks the 25th anniversary of the event the book chronicles (see post below).
- Corporations are now people and people are now building their brands. Makes me want to live like an ape man #thekinks 1 day ago
- @movehomeohio Thanks, guys, for spreading the word. Hope all is rocking in Cols. I'll check out the tunes. 1 day ago
- The hole where the piercing used to be is the new piercing. 4 days ago
- Here's a link to a new essay of mine, posted at Bending Genre. wp.me/p33CR5-77 1 week ago
- @SinkAlaska can't wait to hear the tune! 1 year ago
My Facebook Page