I’m thrilled to report that my current book project, Lines of Scrimmage: A Story of Football, Race, and Redemption (co-written with Scott Pleasant), is now under contract with the University Press of Mississippi. The publication date is tentatively set for the fall of 2014, which would mark the 25th anniversary of the event the book chronicles (see post below).
- Here's a link to a new essay of mine, posted at Bending Genre. wp.me/p33CR5-77 3 days ago
- @SinkAlaska can't wait to hear the tune! 1 year ago
- @THanleyIV really cool of you to hype the book. Thanks. 1 year ago
- @Nine13sports thanks, man. Glad you dug the book. 1 year ago
- @david2martin @ButlerSupreme Always sweet when some brainiac confirms our half-assed musing. 1 year ago
My Facebook Page