I’m thrilled to report that my current book project, Lines of Scrimmage: A Story of Football, Race, and Redemption (co-written with Scott Pleasant), is now under contract with the University Press of Mississippi. The publication date is set for the fall of 2015. This fall marks the 25th anniversary of the event the book chronicles (see post below).
- RT @cnfonline: Huge congrats to @SuzannneRoberts, who won our $1,000 "Mistakes" essay contest, and to runner-up @HitlessWonder. http://t.co… 19 hours ago
- @HappyChichester with a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, my friend. 6 days ago
- Tonight in Mpls at Nye's Polonaise from 6-7 I won't be reading from Hitless Wonder. I will be sitting w/Biggie, talking about the Mats. 6 days ago
- Boy, am I a lucky so-and-so. I'll be seeing The Replacements in St. Paul this weekend. 1 week ago
- Creative Nonfiction Magazine has published a new essay of mine, "The Botch Job." #BadTattooOnEightMIleRdInDetroit. creativenonfiction.org/issue/53 2 weeks ago
My Facebook Page