Without Springsteen, there’d be no book about Watershed. There’s be no Watershed period. Without Springsteen, I’d probably be twenty pounds heavier. I’d certainly be a whole lot dumber. I’d know much less about life and love and how hard and beautiful both can be. But most of all I want to thank Springsteen for teaching me the difference between the guys that die little by little, piece by piece–and the guys that come home from work and wash up. And go racing in the street.
- @HappyChichester with a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, my friend. 3 days ago
- Tonight in Mpls at Nye's Polonaise from 6-7 I won't be reading from Hitless Wonder. I will be sitting w/Biggie, talking about the Mats. 3 days ago
- Boy, am I a lucky so-and-so. I'll be seeing The Replacements in St. Paul this weekend. 5 days ago
- Creative Nonfiction Magazine has published a new essay of mine, "The Botch Job." #BadTattooOnEightMIleRdInDetroit. creativenonfiction.org/issue/53 1 week ago
- Friday, 10/3. Watershed opens for our heroes @cheaptrick at the Myrtle Beach House of Blues. Be there or be lame. 3 weeks ago
My Facebook Page