Without Springsteen, there’d be no book about Watershed. There’s be no Watershed period. Without Springsteen, I’d probably be twenty pounds heavier. I’d certainly be a whole lot dumber. I’d know much less about life and love and how hard and beautiful both can be. But most of all I want to thank Springsteen for teaching me the difference between the guys that die little by little, piece by piece–and the guys that come home from work and wash up. And go racing in the street.
- Great profile in Columbia's The State on Jason Isbell's secret weapon, @SadlerVaden, the pride of the Carolinas. thestate.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- @anniezaleski preaching the Cheap Trick gospel on @Salon. Amen, sister. salon.com/2015/04/15/che… 3 days ago
- Now up at @Esquiremag The view from the bottom of the brackets. esquire.com/sports/a33830/… 3 weeks ago
- @bydavidmartin @colingawel good take. Similar chord progression. Maybe we should sue ourselves. 1 month ago
- Go Chants. Coastal against the world! #TealNation #CCU 1 month ago
My Facebook Page