Without Springsteen, there’d be no book about Watershed. There’s be no Watershed period. Without Springsteen, I’d probably be twenty pounds heavier. I’d certainly be a whole lot dumber. I’d know much less about life and love and how hard and beautiful both can be. But most of all I want to thank Springsteen for teaching me the difference between the guys that die little by little, piece by piece–and the guys that come home from work and wash up. And go racing in the street.
- Watershed hits the HOB stage tonight at 8:00 sharp. 1 month ago
- RT @ChaunceyCCU: Shout out to #CCU professor @HitlessWonder on his gig tomorrow night at the @HOBMB !! 1 month ago
- This weekend the Watershed van rolls eastbound and down. Thursday = Raleigh. Friday = Myrtle Beach House of Blues w/@cheaptrick 1 month ago
- RT @colingawel: Watershed and Cheap Trick this Friday in Myrtle Beach! pencilstorm.com/blog/2014/8/23… @nprgreene @HitlessWonder @nductCheapTrick @w… 1 month ago
- RT @cnfonline: Huge congrats to @SuzannneRoberts, who won our $1,000 "Mistakes" essay contest, and to runner-up @HitlessWonder. http://t.co… 2 months ago
My Facebook Page