Without Springsteen, there’d be no book about Watershed. There’s be no Watershed period. Without Springsteen, I’d probably be twenty pounds heavier. I’d certainly be a whole lot dumber. I’d know much less about life and love and how hard and beautiful both can be. But most of all I want to thank Springsteen for teaching me the difference between the guys that die little by little, piece by piece–and the guys that come home from work and wash up. And go racing in the street.
- Now up at @Esquiremag The view from the bottom of the brackets. esquire.com/sports/a33830/… 1 week ago
- @bydavidmartin @colingawel good take. Similar chord progression. Maybe we should sue ourselves. 1 week ago
- Go Chants. Coastal against the world! #TealNation #CCU 3 weeks ago
- Go Chants. Stronger than the oaks and sure as the tide. Our hearts are beating fast with Coastal pride. Beat Winthrop! #TealNation #CCU 3 weeks ago
- Watershed hits the HOB stage tonight at 8:00 sharp. 5 months ago
My Facebook Page