Without Springsteen, there’d be no book about Watershed. There’s be no Watershed period. Without Springsteen, I’d probably be twenty pounds heavier. I’d certainly be a whole lot dumber. I’d know much less about life and love and how hard and beautiful both can be. But most of all I want to thank Springsteen for teaching me the difference between the guys that die little by little, piece by piece–and the guys that come home from work and wash up. And go racing in the street.
- Here's a link to a new essay of mine, posted at Bending Genre. wp.me/p33CR5-77 6 days ago
- @SinkAlaska can't wait to hear the tune! 1 year ago
- @THanleyIV really cool of you to hype the book. Thanks. 1 year ago
- @Nine13sports thanks, man. Glad you dug the book. 1 year ago
- @david2martin @ButlerSupreme Always sweet when some brainiac confirms our half-assed musing. 1 year ago
My Facebook Page