Without Springsteen, there’d be no book about Watershed. There’s be no Watershed period. Without Springsteen, I’d probably be twenty pounds heavier. I’d certainly be a whole lot dumber. I’d know much less about life and love and how hard and beautiful both can be. But most of all I want to thank Springsteen for teaching me the difference between the guys that die little by little, piece by piece–and the guys that come home from work and wash up. And go racing in the street.
- Friday, 10/3. Watershed opens for our heroes @cheaptrick at the Myrtle Beach House of Blues. Be there or be lame. 1 week ago
- @osu_94 thanks, man. Glad you liked it! 1 week ago
- @oneyoufeed thanks, guys. Glad you dug it! 3 weeks ago
- Corporations are now people and people are now building their brands. Makes me want to live like an ape man #thekinks 1 month ago
- @movehomeohio Thanks, guys, for spreading the word. Hope all is rocking in Cols. I'll check out the tunes. 1 month ago
My Facebook Page