In June, Lyons Press will publish my memoir, HITLESS WONDER, and Watershed will release a new full length album. So this summer the band and I are going to pile into the Econoline and eat up big, long roads and little, white lines–doing readings by day, rock shows by night.
More shows and readings will be announced soon, but here are the confirmed dates so far:
- Friday, 6/8/12. Columbus, OH. The Bluestone.
- Sunday, 6/10/12. Cleveland, OH. The Beachland Ballroom (in the Tavern).
- Monday, 6/25/12. New York, NY. The Mercury Lounge.
- Tuesday, 6/26/12. Washington, DC. DC9.
- Wednesday, 6/27/12. Pittsburgh, PA. Club Cafe.
- Thursday, 6/28/12. Detroit, MI. Small’s Bar.
- Wednesday, 6/6/12. Columbus, OH. The Wexner Center for the Arts.
- Monday, 6/25/12. New York, NY. The Half King.
Again: Watch this space for more dates and cities. Hope to see you out there.