Coming in June: The new Watershed album (BRICK AND MORTAR), my memoir (HITLESS WONDER), and a 14 city tour to promote them both.
Like always, this tour is going to run on a bare bones budget: six guys in one room, most meals stolen from the hotel’s free continental breakfast spread. But still, with rent, electric bills, and diaper and day care expenses (we Watersheds are a fertile bunch, seven kids between the four of us), there’s no way we can afford gas, hotels, and the occasional splurge for 5 pc. spicy chicken nuggets off the Wendy’s Supervalue Menu without your help.
Here are the tour dates:
- Thursday, 6/7/12. Dayton, OH. Canal Street Tavern.
- Friday, 6/8/12. Columbus, OH. The Bluestone.
- Saturday, 6/9/12. Youngstown, OH. Cedars.
- Sunday, 6/10/12. Cleveland, OH. The Beachland Ballroom (in the Tavern).
- Thursday, 6/21/12. Myrtle Beach, SC (tentative – more info. soon)
- Friday, 6/22/12. Atlanta, GA. Smith’s Olde Bar (in the Atlanta Room)
- Saturday, 6/23/12. Raleigh, NC. Slim’s.
- Monday, 6/25/12. New York, NY. The Mercury Lounge.
- Tuesday, 6/26/12. Washington, DC. DC9.
- Wednesday, 6/27/12. Pittsburgh, PA. Club Cafe.
- Thursday, 6/28/12. Detroit, MI. Small’s Bar.
- Friday, 6/29/12. Toledo, OH. Frankie’s.
- Saturday, 6/30/12. Findlay, OH. Alexandria’s.
- Sunday, 7/1/12. Chicago, IL. The Beat Kitchen.
Here’s where I will be reading from HITLESS WONDER (more dates to come):
- Tuesday, 6/5/12. Chillicothe, OH. Chillicothe Public Library.
- Wednesday, 6/6/12. Columbus, OH. Wexner Center for the Arts (book launch party).
- Thursday, 6/21/12. Myrtle Beach, SC. Barnes and Noble.
- Monday, 6/25/12. New York, NY. The Half King.
See you at the bar (or the bookstore)!